Warning! Adult Content
You have entered an adult oriented site! If you find sex, BDSM, or any other fun things offensive, or you are under the age of 18, please back out now!
This one will probably be pretty short and easy to answer. As far back as I can remember I always knew I was different. I’m not even sure I’ve ever had a fantasy at all that wasn’t extremely violent. Rape and gang-bangs have been in my thoughts since I became interested in sex, even though I was far too young to even be involved in vanilla sex, and the more I delve into kink culture the more violent and outrageous they get. A lot of my fantasies will most likely stay in my head, and I rarely share them with anyone for fear of looking like a total freak. To be honest, if they played out the way they do in my head, it would not be good for me in too many ways to name, so I really have no intentions of reenacting some of them.
I suppose the way I see it, I never really discovered kink per se, it was just always part of who I am.
- Anything to do with anal play.
- Breath play
- Consensual Non-consent
- Corset Training
- Gun Play
- Hair pulling
- Internal Enslavement
- Male Authority
- Mental Bondage
- Mind Control
- Mind Fucks
- Obedience Training
- Play Rape
- Predicament Bondage
- Sexual Slavery
- Suspension Bondage
- Total Power Exchange
- Vaginal Stretching
I know this list is no where near complete. Some things I haven’t done yet, but will eventually. Maybe as things pop up I’ll keep updating this list for you.
The short easy answer to this is, I am the owned property of my husband, Kris. I try really hard to be submissive to him, and seeing as how I’m the opposite of submissive in personality, that’s really hard. We’re working on it though. My desire is to be completely submissive and loyal to him. Lately I’ve been going over in my mind how I really feel about being a slave, and what that really means to me. I’m not so sure slave/property are interchangeable anymore.
I suppose I would be considered a switch, but it’s had for me to really see it that way. I am usually sexually submissive to men, and sexually dominate to women, but I don’t switch with the same person. I have been topped by women, but that was following Kris’ instructions. I am 100% sadist and masochist. I like feeling extreme sensations and giving them. Pain, degradation, and humiliation are all part of my sexual kinks. Of course, I don’t always want to be degraded or humiliated, sometimes it’s so much better to feel loved and respected.
We have a very keen interest, as a couple, for bondage, and study it at length. My interest in it comes from wanting to feel helpless, and Kris just loves working with rope. It’s a good medium for him, and helps him get into whatever role he’s chosen for himself at that time. Sometimes he’s mean, and sometimes not so much.
I love to study anything kinky, even those kinks that I’m not all that into. For the most part, I’ll try anything once. The few hard limits that I keep for myself are: needle play, scat, vomit, pedophilia, necrophilia, and chopping off of limbs. As for everything else, sure, why not? I suppose my favorite fetishes would include: any kind of anal play, fisting (vaginal), bondage, and pain/humiliation play.
I have spent the last 2 years totally engrossed with learning anything I can about the kinky lifestyle. There are so many things people do within the context of their own relationships. I would have to say we are definitely a culture and influence all our own!
I totally stole this from Rayne, but I figure that BDSM hasn’t been a major theme as of late, so here we go!
Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.
Day 2: List your kinks.
Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?
Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.
Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?
Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.
Day 9: Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.
Day 10: What are your hard limits?
Day 11: What are your views on the ethics of kink?
Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.
Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
Day 14: How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink? If you haven’t experienced real life BDSM/kink how do you think it might differ?
Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.
Day 16: What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?
Day 17: What misconception about kinky people would you most like to clear up?
Day 18: Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves? If so, what are they?
Day 19: Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life? If so, what are they?
Day 20: Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.
Day 21: Favorite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction)
Day 22: What do you think is important in keeping a BDSM relationship healthy? How does it differ from a vanilla relationship?
Day 23: Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?
Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?
Day 25: How open are you about your kinks?
Day 26: What’s your opinion on online BDSM play?
Day 27: Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?
Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?
Day 29: Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?
Day 30: Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.
Did you miss Pleasurists #89? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists #91? Be sure to read our submission guidelines and then use our submission form and submit it before Sunday August 15th at 11:59pm PDT.
Want to win some swag? All you’ve got to do is enter.
- Birthday Celebration Contest Deadline: August 14th.
- Sexy Summer Contest Deadline: August 14th.
- Fancy Me Sampler Kit Giveaway Deadline: August 15th.
- Fancy Me Giveaway Deadline: August 15th @ 11:59pm Pacific.
- It’s My Blog, I’ll Give Away Free Shit if I Want To! Deadline: August 17th.
- 100th Post Giveaway Deadline: August 31st @ 11:59pm Central.
- Add Some Sizzle to Your Summer Win an Ophoria Combo Pleasure Pack Deadline: August 31st.
- $25 Anyone? Deadline: 50 followers/subscribers.
Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
Looking for sexy posts other than reviews?
On to the reviews…
- Lustre by Kynky Kytty
- We-Vibe II by Jessie Beth
- Ophoria Bliss No. 2 by Red Vinyl Kitty
- Sinclair Institute Select Gia by Jessie Beth
- Doc Johnson Tickle & Tease Me by Jessie Beth
- JimmyJane Form 2 by Pretty Power Tools
- Platinum Rabbit by Pretty Power Tools
- LELO Siri by Joan Price
- Rabbit Pearl Deluxe by buzzvibe
- Finger Tingles by HotMoviesForHer Sex Toy Crew
- JimmyJane Little Platinum by Pretty Power Tools
- OhMiBod ClubVibe by Pretty Power Tools
- OhMiBod ClubVibe by Cinnamon
- Sex-A-Peel by Pretty Power Tools
- Sex-A-Peel by Femenina Deliciosa
- Lil’ Tease Dotty by Pretty Power Tools
- Evolved Short & Sweet Sugar by Pretty Power Tools
- LELO Siri by Pretty Power Tools
- Lia by True Pleasures
- Lia by Isabel0329
- BeBe by Screaming Violet
- B3 Onye by Jonsbabydoll
- Flirty G by Sammi
- Ophoria Bliss No. 3 by Elodie
- Le Reve by Kit O’Connell
- Love Lips by Lucy Lemonade
- Tantus Acute by Jessie Beth
- Vixen Creations Johnny by True Pleasures
- Njoy Fun Wand by Pretty Power Tools
- Njoy Fun Wand by buzzvibe
- Lovemoiselle Aveline by Ginger Leigh
- LELO Ella by Marilyn
- Platinum Super 7″ by Pretty Power Tools
- Mr. Bendy by Dr. Ruthie
- Babeland Anal Beads by Red Vinyl Kitty
- Platinum Tool by Sammi
- Erotic Symphony Beads by Cooper
- Fun Factory Bootie by Elodie
- LELO Bob by Nadia West
Toys for Cocks
Lube, Massage Oil, Bath Stuff, & etc.
- Sliquid Organics Natural by Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
- JimmyJane Ember Massage Candle by Amanda
- Penthouse Couples Make Love Lube by Jessie Beth
- Intimate Organics Lemongrass Coconut Massage Balm by True Pleasures
- Sweet Beauty Chocolate Body Cream by buzzvibe
- Glo-Glo a Go-Go by Jessie Beth
- Astroglide Glycerin & Paraben Free by Joanna Cake
- Fancy Me Sampler Kit by Femenina Deliciosa
- Sliquid Organics Stimulating O Gel by Dr. Ruthie
- Whitehead Gag by Scarlet Lotus St. Syr
- LELO Sutra Cuffs by Pretty Power Tools
- Toy Joy Bitchy Nipple Clamps by Mistress Kay
- Heart 2 Heart Cuffs by Wilhelmina Wang
- Tezzel Flogger Teaser by Pretty Power Tools
- Door Jam Cuffs by Red Vinyl Kitty
- Best Bondage Erotica by Mistress Kay
- LA Bondage Art Book by Mistress Kay
- Do Not Disturb by Sammi
- Light-Up Dicky Ring Toss by Mistress Kay
Adult DVDs & Porn
- Tristan Taormino’s Expert Guide to Oral Sex: Part Two: Fellatio by Dylan
- Slow Burn by Chops McGruff
- Seven Minutes in Heaven 3 – Fuck Yeah! by J.D. Bauchery
- Beach Volley Boys by The Porn Librarian
- KissMe Girl – Lindsay & Samantha by J.D. Bauchery
- How To Get & Use Tongue Rings by FrzKey
- Pirates 2: Stagnetti’s Revenge by Mistress Kay
- Pregnant With Desire by The Chef
- Rawhide 2: Dirty Deeds by Mistress Kay
- Feeling It! …Not Faking It by Lucy Lemonade
- Darque French Maid by The Freebie Addiction
- Rose Red Babydoll by Mistress Kay
- Lace Mesh Babydoll and G-String by The Freebie Addiction
- Lace Pleated Babydoll by Mistress Kay
- Fun Factory Smartballs Teneo Duo by Femenina Deliciosa
- Edible Anus by Pretty Power Tools
- Babeland Smartball by Sea of Neptune
OhMiBod never fails to give us something with pizzazz, and the Club Vibe is no different! This awesome bullet has more features than any toy (and possibly a few kitchen appliances) I’ve seen. I am definitely a bullet girl, they are versatile, portable, and more often than not, quiet, so of course I jumped all over the Club Vibe!
OhMiBod packaged the lovely Club Vibe in a regular black cardboard box with a shadowy club scene at the bottom. Obviously though, who cares about the fucking box?! Let’s get to what’s inside! Once opened, you’ll find a very nice lacy thong, the pink corded bullet, a remote, a split cord, 2 AAA batteries, and a very nice velvet pouch with the OhMiBod logo.
The thong is “one size fits most”, and unlike a lot of manufacturers who use that label, it actually fits me very well. It’s not a cheap thong either, as a matter of fact, it’s become one of my favorite pair of panties to wear. It washes very well, and after about 2 months, I’ve not seen any wear at all, aside from a little color fading. The velvety pouch isn’t padded (doesn’t really need to be), but it is a good quality pouch. The seams on the inside are done perfectly, and I love the satiny drawstrings. Everything that is included(even the thong) fits wonderfully inside, and it slips easily into any drawer or hiding place.
Let’s get to the meat of this review already, whatdoyasay?
The bullet itself is made of black abs plastic with a groovy hot pink polyurethane coating. It’s 1/2″ in length and 3/4″ in diameter, and even though it does have a permanently attached cord, I would not recommend inserting this into any orifice, as it could damage the cord and totally screw up your bullet. The remote is made from black plastic, and has two buttons on the front (an “X” button for stop, and a circle button for go). There is a connection on top for the bullet, and a connection on the bottom for the split cord as well as a volume function wheel. On one side there is the settings (ambiance, manual, and mp3) dial, and a clip for your pocket on the back. The kit comes with 2 AAA batteries that fit very nicely into the back of the remote under the clip. The split cord makes it possible to plug in your mp3 player, iphone, or ipod, and your ear buds as well, so you can jam while you get off!
Okay, so, I wasted NO time trying this baby out, and let me tell you, it’s got some power for such a little guy. The manual mode has 7 different pulsating patterns, and mp3 mode vibrates to the sound of whatever music you prefer. I liked metal music and trance music. Ambient mode was by far the coolest, but I had to sit very near the speakers for it to work. I can see how going to a club or concert would work though. We played around with our voices and stuff as well, but that didn’t really work out that great, you literally have to make very deep or loud noises.
Even those of us who don’t go to clubs or concerts, can be entertained by this bullet. I love to wear mine while I’m doing housework, or watching TV. It doesn’t slip out of place, and is easily hidden from any little ones or surprise guests that may come over. The remote is so easy to use that you can turn it off in a split second if you need to, and it’s so quiet no one would know that you were wearing it.
Cleaning the club vibe is easy, just was it with a little warm water and soap or your favorite toy cleaner. It should be noted that the Club Vibe should NOT be completely submerged, and you’ll want to check that the wires are in good shape and no water is getting in. Club Vibe is compatible with any lube, but I prefer water-based just to be safe.
I would like to thank Good Vibrations for providing me(free of charge) with the awesomest bullet vibe EVER, in exchange for an honest and detailed review! Good Vibrations carry high quality sex toys, and have amazing customer service. Head on over there and check out what they have to offer.