The Beautiful Blogger Award! Wait, what?
That’s right my lovely readers, Your’s truely has been given the Beautiful Blogger Award by Rayne! To be honest, I’m really surprised. I know she loves me, but holy toledo, am I a terrible blogger these days!
Thank you so much, love. I hope everyone enjoys and looks forward to what I may have in that crazy head of mine as much as you do.
The rules of the game are:
- Give this award to 3 other persons.
- Name 7 things your readers may not know about you.
The 3 people I would like to award are:
I may not always agree with these 3 ladies, but they stay true to themselves, and I am honored to know them. Thank you for the contributions you gals have given to our little community.
The 7 things you may not know about me are going to be more difficult, and I’ll do my best to explain each one.
- I am afraid of cows and clowns. Okay, I know this is irrational, but it’s whatever. I hate them, and they are scary. That’s all. I am also startled very easily. Walk around a corner and just wait for the screams.
- My brother is in prison. We are very close, and I’m disappointed that he did what he did. I can’t wait to see him again.
- I secretly yearn having a real full time girlfriend. There’s just something about having a woman that you can bond with on a much deeper level than just random trysts or friendship.
- It’s rather easy to take advantage of me in a situation that appeals to my empathy. I feel sorry for people very easily, and it’s easy to sway my judgment in real time situations.
- I’m a squirter. Okay, maybe it’s more like gusher! Kris is thrilled about this. I think it’s messy, but it feels good.
- Kris feels like my 15 personalities deserve a place in this list. I was doing my best to hide it all from you, but I guess not. If you watch “United States of Tara”, you have a pretty good idea.
- I smoke. I smoke about a pack a day. Kris says there’s more to it. Apparently, I smoke, drink , and cuss like a sailor.
There you have it, my adoring fans! All my secrets laid out for you to see. I’m a sinner. I love you guys! Muah!