August 26, 2009
- Woman- If you can mistake me for anything else, you should have your eyes checked! I’m not your run of the mill woman. I have some manish tendencies. Spitting would be my worst manish habit. I also like doing man labor (mowing, working on mechanical shit, anything that will make me all hot, sweaty, and dirty). I like fast cars. I love women. But for the most part, I’m all woman. I’m scared of bugs. I paint my nails, and have long hair. I enjoy angry women music. Let’s not forget to add in the big boobs and pussy!
- Strong- I’m not referring to physical strength, cause that’s a joke. I have a very strong will. I know without a doubt that I can do anything I put my mind to. I’ve kicked heroin. I’ve been both a mother and a father to my children. I have educated myself. Yep, strong was one of the first words that came to me.
- Opinionated- I have an opinion on everything! I will also let you and everyone else know what they are should you be just dumb enough to ask. There are even times when you don’t have to ask.
- Outspoken– This one sort of goes along with being opinionated. I never activated that delay switch that keeps me from saying everything that comes to mind. It never helps that most things that pop into my head are sarcastic and cynical.
- Intelligent- I choose to sweep this one under the rug sometimes, because it’s easier to feign retardedness. No, seriously, I’m kidding. I have a lot of intelligence, but I have issues using my words in an intelligent way. I get too emotional and stop paying attention to what is coming out. So, unfortunately, all of my intelligence stays cooped up in my head. My mother always tells me I use it up on useless facts about Hitler and serial killers.
- Defiant- I am a go against the grain kinda chick. It causes me a lot of problems, but I just can’t seem to stop it. I have gotten better, so maybe one day I can cross this one off the list as it pertains to Master. I’m pretty sure there will always be a difficult streak in me though, even if I manage to keep it under control most of the time.
- Property- I thought of listing this first, but it actually happened that I became property much later than the other things. I felt they should be listed in order of how much they were a part of me, rather than of importance to me. Being someone’s property has had more of an inward looking impact, rather than an outwardly noticeable impact on me so far. A stranger would not be able to tell by seeing us. I can though. It has become part of me. I can not think of myself as a free person anymore. Even when my defiance comes out kicking and screaming, I still think of myself as being owned.