Service Book of Days- Week of 8/17
I was reading and catching up on Danae’s Blog last week, and I noticed a post titled “A Service Book of Days”, and I’ve been envying rayne with all her different day of the week crap, so I’m starting my own different day of the week crap!
This particular one is about living in the NOW! Stop worrying about yesterday, it’s gone, let’s look at what we have right now! I’m excited to get started on it, I’ve been waiting for like 5 freakin days now. Here is namaste’s blog, and a link to her post “A Service Book of Days”, her post makes for easy copy pasting, and gives a great description of the project.
Without further ado:
- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) I can see that it is blistering hot! We need rain desparately. I realize I never go outside anymore. Hmmm………Wonder why? I know that will change soon enough.
- my thoughts…Are definitely on getting the kids in school. Money is tight, and it will be difficult to get them the things they need. I am both sad and excited about my angel boy going off to school. It will be so awesome to have the house to myself during the day, but I’m just not ready to see him grow up. So many things are changing, and I fear Master will be leaving me for a time. I know it’s for the best, but it will be hard to confront should it go that way.
- Today’s Quote….. “All my soul follows you, love encircles you and I live in being yours.” -Robert Browning
- i am thankful for…My mom, she will say anything to me, even if it hurts my feelings. She is the most truthful person I know. She doesn’t want to hurt me, but understands that sometimes going through the pain of hearing the truth is the only way to get yourself out of a hole.
- From my service training... (any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week)I believe my training is always coming and going at this point. So many things are weighing on us, it’s hard to stay on track, but I believe things are turning for the better, and I am learning how to be more subservient. YAY me!
- From the kitchen… (menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I wish I knew this, but alas I do not.
- i am wearing...nothing special, just a towel. Damn that shower felt fantastic.
- i am creating… (crafts, sewing etc;)I have been helping my mom with some school projects for her kitchen. The cricut is an awesome piece of machinery! For all those scrapbookers out there, you must have it!
- my adventures this week… (where are you going this week?)I will mostly be shopping for school supplies and clothes for the children. I may possibly be going to see my sister-in-law, and my baby nephew as well.
- Becoming well read… (What are you reading this week?) I am hoping to find some new blogs to read. I also plan to do some major studying on Submissive Guide.
- i manifest and co-create… (what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week)I hope things go well with Master’s plans. I am definitely dreaming of getting in some playtime, because we get very little of it. My prayer is that my submission will continue to grow.
- Todays Melody… (what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…)Pink-Please Don’t Leave Me
- One of my favorite things… is having Master with me. I don’t realize how crazy I get when He’s gone, until He walks out the door. I can’t wait to see Him tomorrow! I hate that I have to sleep without Him tonight.
- further plans for this week…I will not flip out when it’s time to leave the house.
- Still….life (share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
I am reminded, by this flower, that I must cherish the life I have been given. Our life doesn’t last very long, and eventually we will wilt and die. So while even though Master and I are going through some very dark times, I still have to find the beauty in all that I can.